As part of the PI Group, a number of our barristers specialise in Product Liability - including advocacy at the highest level, professional, practical and helpful advice in conference and in writing, and clear, incisive pleadings.
Our Key Features:
- Understanding the needs of solicitors in large, high volume, specialised firms.
- Provision of a personal service to small niche firms.
- A pool papers system for pleadings and advices with 7 day turnaround in fast track cases.
- In depth, practical advice in multi-track cases.
- Available on the phone and by e-mail for urgent advice and assistance.
- We travel all over England and Wales, most of our instructing solicitors are outside London (from 'Newcastle to Plymouth').
- Our PI Group self trains from pupillage onwards; juniors are mentored in their first 3 years and we run in house training monthly throughout the year.
- Our clerks know more about CFA funding than almost any others in the Temple.
- We are also experienced and practical about LEI and Union funded work.
- We have cover at all levels, so solicitors and clients will never be left without an first class advocate.
In depth, recent experience of handling:
- Consumer Protection Act 1987 & Sale of Goods Act 1979 claims;
- High value & drug injury claims;
- Motor bike defect and towing bracket defect claims;
- Candle burner and fireworks severe burns;
- Salmonella poisoning from a chinese takeaway, leading to chronic arthritis and joints pains.
Who we work for:
- We represent both Claimants and Defendants.
- We have historic links with key solicitors' firms representing Trade Union members