All the barristers in our PI team provide an RTA claims service - including advocacy at the highest level, professional, practical and helpful advice in conference and in writing, and clear, incisive pleadings.
Our PI team produced the APIL Guide to RTA Liability and regularly lecture on RTA related topics.
Our Key Features:
• Understanding the needs of RTA solicitors in large, high volume, specialised RTA firms.
• Provision of a personal service to small niche RTA firms.
• A pool papers system for pleadings and advices with 7 day turnaround in fast track cases.
• In depth, practical advice in multi-track cases.
• Available on the phone and by e-mail for urgent advice and assistance.
• We travel all over England and Wales, most of our instructing solicitors are outside London (from "Newcastle to Plymouth").
• Our PI Group self trains from pupillage onwards; juniors are mentored in their first 3 years and we run in house training monthly throughout the year.
• A wide choice of "a la carte" seminars on all aspects of RTA claims at solicitors' offices.
• Our clerks know more about CFA funding than almost any others in the Temple.
• We are also experienced and practical about LEI and Union funded work.
• We have cover at all levels, so solicitors and clients will never be left without a first class advocate.
Our reputation rests on claimant work, we are leaders in the field of representing claimants.
In depth experience handling:
• Whiplash claims
• Credit hire claims
• Motor cycle accident claims
• Side road claims
• Seat belt issues
• Drink & drugs related issues
• Realistic advice on quantum
• Firm and practical advocacy in county courts
• Fast track pleadings
• Pedestrian claims
• Motorway crashes
Senior counsel experience handling:
• Uninsured driver MIB claims
• Untraced driver MIB claims
• Paraplegia claims
• Head injury claims
• Road Traffic Act 1988 issues
• Foreign RTA claims
• Appellate court advocacy
• High level quantum
• Tricky procedural points